Thursday, May 08, 2008

Old World Craftsmanship

Now that's funny. Not funny ha ha, but funny weird. If you're paying attention. In itself difficult if you are near a window as the weather creeps toward Summer. Sidles really. Now where was I? Or was I? Wha? The Merry Music Maker PEZ dispensers arrived. There are six critters and a clown. The whistles suck. In conjunction with waterboarding they may serve a purpose but this ain't Gitmo. After I dutifully (read: compulsively, nay, obsessively) cataloged them and took their photos, I was struck by something. Comme un coup de foudre. Look it up if you'd like. What is the deal with the clown's eyes? I know some people are frightened by clowns and clowns have a sketchy rep in slasher movies, but...is this clown dead?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home