Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Think of the implications

The other day during a span of under a minute, over 20 visitors were shown to have visited this humble site. From everywhere. Europe, Asia, North America. My favorite was from Medellin. Could it have been? No. Pablo Escobar is dead. I chalked the whole flurry of activity up to some crazy haywire in Map Loco. I asked the Boss (not Steinbrenner!) what she thought. She spun a tale of a spider. Not venomous. Just a spider. No worries. And then she showed me SiteMeter. Well, that was a bell (or whistle, you choose Dear Reader) I simply had to have. I figured out (on my own mind you) how to set up a SiteMeter account, and how to add the HTML to my Blogger template. Now I can see who visits. And when. And for how long. That is unless you have some Klingon cloaking device for your IP address. After you have read this Dear Reader, know that I will find out. So why not take the time to leave a comment?

1 Comments:

Blogger bryan humphrey said...

so as not to seem that the callouses on your fingers were in vain I will leave a comment
" :) "

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home