Friday, May 18, 2007

Incunabular on a few levels

Take this: ° and this: ± and for good measure, one of these: ´

A special thanks to an unnamed someone for the keys to the kingdom of the Complete ASCII Symbol Set. Of course now, I no longer have an excuse for ignoring accent marks. Except intransigent spite. Neither the other funky little critters that would be sure to enhance your viewing experience as you read these sad little cries for help. Both of you. Großer Gott! (I told you so.) I'm in the "Edit HTML" mode! I hadn't even noticed. I had better quit now before I find out precisely how far down the spiral one can slip. And how fast. Thanks again Mo. NOT the closer for the Yankees, but rather, one of the few who could (possibly) appreciate cataloging a 3-D object. Even an imaginary one. For example, the hairball hacked up by a Hello Kitty Pez dispenser that had been fed to a carnivorous plant. Just for the cheap thrill of it. Hypothetically speaking. Love the ümlaut. Even if it's erroneous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home