Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Untitled for a reason?

Payday. Payday cheesecake. The recipe for Cookies 'n Cream Cheesecake would not do. It would make a good starting point. A jumping off point. For the cholesterol-conscious, a cliff. I indulged my inner rebel and colored outside the lines of the recipe by adding cocoa to what was supposed to be the vanilla batter. Instead of using regular Oreos, I used chocolate Oreos. Double-stuffed chocolate Oreos. ☺ (Don't look back. You did indeed see it.)
There are 121 days until Spring Training begins, unofficially. There are 281 days until I get married, officially. And at 4:30 P.M. next Wednesday, I am getting a tattoo of Hello Kitty on my calf by a guy named Splat. Just seeing if you're paying attention Dear Reader. But, it is all true. Really. ☺

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home