Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The French have a word for it

Yo, yo. No. Not Ma. Less. Besides, one would require a hyphen were one to wish to refer to that one. Now, where was I? Or was I ever? Were I to have been, I would have wished to have worded things otherwise. Maybe continue the cello beyond the fourth grade. Back to top. Yo, yo! Check it out! New bell. Maybe a whistle. Nestled neatly 'neath My Profile, und o'er Links elsewhere. I wonder what happens if I paste the javascript here. You read me right Dear Reader. Tis I tossing that "javascript" faux mot to and fro. Still I wonder. Let's look inside neighbor.



Will it work? Won't it? We'll see. Won't we. If yes then "Yeah!" If not, it's still stuck in the side bar. What happens when the number is achieved? (It shall be so.) A negative number? The off-season? I feel tempted by an urge to play with tenses. A yen to refer to an event that was completed before another past action. Pluperfectly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home