Thursday, June 28, 2007

Abomination?

On the morrow. I've used that thrice today, for the record. My permanent record. Which I will someday catalog. Whoah! Hold on a sec. I have gone beyond a mere digression here and lapsed into a short-circuited synaptic train-of-thought derailment. I'm not sorry either, Dear Reader. I will begin anew. On the morrow (4x). Payday. Payday party. Cheesecake. Are you with me still? You may not be for long. Don't despair. You are not alone. I am. I altered a no-bake berry cheesecake recipe. And then I transgressed. Way beyond the pale of any acceptable culinary conduct. Like way beyond. A Frankensteinish fusion of the pretentious and the mocked. I call it "Organische Erdbeerekäsekuchen mit Twinkies." That's pronounced "Tvinkies" for those playing at home, and it translates as Organic Strawberry Cheesecake with Twinkies. You may now pronounce the "W." Hoo boy! Check out that umlaut!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home