Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Thank you. Thank you very much.

You're in the Army now. Agile. Bloated. Whaaa? Bear with me Dear Reader. Just bear with me. I am going somewhere with this. I think I am. I think I can. Note if it pleases you that I have changed the embedded slide show. And, note same even if it doesn't please you. I'm just wasting space. Spacing waste. Equidistantly. Abby Mallard was beginning to bother me. Nothing against Joan Cusack. And I really do like chicken. En fait, je l'adore. I hope I am not missing a circumflex. The horror. Pretty flower pictures have replaced Pez dispensers. I just couldn't bear those buggly eyes and terribly bucked teeth any longer. Not that I spent much time watching slide shows of that collection. Mmmm. Chicken. Do you like chicken Dear Reader? Did I mention that I sure do. Inside joke. Inside joke. Though not really all that funny. Except to the three initiates. Eleusian mystery. Ginger encourages Chopper's personality, not disorders, but, quirks. Eccentricities. Better? Better. Don't pick at it. You'll only make it worse. Possible? Possibly. Dutifully (read: obsessively) cataloged. Cataloger-(hey, that's me!)-supplied names. No brackets. Square, or otherwise. Too messy for me. (Would brackets screw up FileMaker indexing?) Local decision. It was thirty years ago. Almost Dear Reader. Almost.

L-R: G.I. Elvis, Young Elvis, Fat Elvis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home