Thursday, November 08, 2007

Post 2 of 2 on a Special Day

Sort of. Though written on Tattoo Day, not actually posted until the next day. It is done. Hello Kitty has a new home. On my leg. Splat, the artist, was closer to my age than to the college students who entered with some regularity for lip piercings, etc... By the way, his last name is Ter. Really. Legally. We chatted about Belfast, his home town, and site of the Superbowl, the bowling alley where we practiced for the 2003 Special Olympics World Summer Games. He thought he knew it. At least he had heard of it. Small world. I recalled correctly that the tattooing itself was much like being scratched by a cat, slowly, and for a long time, in one place. Mmmm. Endorphins. I think. So, why Hello Kitty? Why not Hello Kitty? Sorry about that Dear Reader. To go into the whys and whatnot would lengthen this post beyond what I'd like. In a nutshell. A coconut shell. The boy. Gifts from Susie. Julie (Online Shopping). Xiao Mengqiu. PEZ. And I cannot omit Jello's Caped Crusader. I promise a picture after it heals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home