Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Giddy up! Cartographically speaking

New bell. New whistle. Possibly a source for disappointment. Probably so. From a Typo of the Day to you Dear Reader. Check out the map to the right of this post. It was almost an accident. At least in that I don't think I could recreate, or recount precisely what happened. Or how. Come again? Now is when I would like to hear from Brazilian Perfumes. Or Rebecca with the cake from back East. (Rebecca. Not the cake). Maybe the truly mysterious psonica. Alas, I fear the little blue dots will only appear in the Willamette Valley. For the record, the dot that is there....right....wait for it...now, is mine. What does that say if I am visiting my own blog? At least I don't read my own profile. Except when I am lost and have forgotten just who I am. So hurry up and visit, while the alignment of this post and the map is synchronous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home