Friday, May 23, 2008

Gimme, gimme, gimme

Sometimes I feel like rugelach. Sometimes I don't. When I'm not thinking about rugelach that is. When I think about rugelach, I feel like rugelach. Cream cheese dough rolled up in neat little spirals and filled with cinnamon and nuts, or chocolate. Mmmm. A few minutes ago I went for rugelach. I was feeling like rugelach. I went to Barry's for said rugelach. Barry's has pretty dang good rugelach. They have other good stuff at Barry's as well (bialys come to mind) but their rugelach is most supreme. I found the plate of rugelach in the case with my eyes. Oh sweet rugelach! There were seven left. Only seven! They cost 2 dollars for three. Or 75 cents each. When the counter person asked what he could get for me, it just came out. I didn't even think about it. I didn't have to. "I'll take all the rugelach."

1 Comments:

Blogger Deepfry said...

seven rugelach is an excellent way to wrap up the week!

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home