Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Eleven

There is so much that cannot be explained Dear Reader. And there is so much that can be, but should not be explained. And then there is everything, or rather, nothing else. I am probably transgressing in some small way simply by offering a clue. Just a hint.
"Shape clay into a vessel; It is the space within that makes it useful."


And then there is this dude. He seems so very out of place in Shanghai. Maybe even more so than his works seem so very out of place on my bookshelf. But we won't go back into that whole discussion. If you don't know, or don't remember, or, who cares? Refer back to "No Free Refills."

Tattoo note of interest. (Read: abrupt change of topic). I was at the Dairy Queen yesterday. A girl, maybe three years old, was in line with her grandma. I heard "Look at his leg gramma." Gramma: "I see it." Not the words, but the tone. Almost of disgust. I was waiting for her to advise the little girl not to stare when my order was ready.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home