Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Mother

My mom is in my e-address book. I type the nickname "mom" and the the full name "Mother" along with her e-mail address appears. Lazy. Yes. I was going to write some cutesy post about it, incorporating the song by The Police. You know. From Synchronicity? Then things changed, as things do. It is the one constant I have come to rely on in life. That is to say, change. Susie and I are looking to buy a house. Fair enough. No, I am not digressing here. Bear with me. We planned to buy a house, then get married in said house on August 8 of next year. (8/8/8). Well, I qualify for a special veterans' home loan program. Oooh! Excellent. There is, was a snag. In order for Susie to be on the loan, we need to be married. So, instead of 8/8/8, we are getting married on 12/29/07. You read it here first Dear Reader. Maybe now I can get my mother to read this blog. She would make three I believe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home