Wednesday, December 05, 2007

888

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? Why is the sky blue? How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? What time is it? How is everything? Did you like the movie? What is that thing? Are my methods unsound? What seems to be the problem? Have you been flossing? Are you coming back next year? When are you available? Will that work for you? What's your name? Have you seen your mother, baby, standing in the shadow? Really? Are you kidding me? Where does it hurt? Do you take this man...? When are we gonna be there? Who knows what the future has in store for us?





1 Comments:

Blogger dj said...

I know the answers to those questions. But did you ask for answers? Maybe we are better off with only questions as answers would require action. What do you think? NO, WAIT....don't answer that. I question my answer now? What to do, what to do.
dj

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home