Friday, December 28, 2007

Bubble-what who?

For the record. Crazy Cookie Race. Tea Cup Croquet. Cup Cake Trampoline. Rainbow Garden. Beach Bubble Frenzy. Sky Bubble Popper. Bubble Gum Taxi. Pie Poppin' Dance. I should just leave it right there. Shouldn't I? A larger question should be addressed. Well, could be addressed. Are Susie and I a perfect match? Or is this a symptom of some mutually self-destructive Hello Kitty silliness enabling? The answer is clear. The former. This was a Christmas present. Really. If I were to have (note my use of the subjunctive mood!) a problem, whether it be some allergy to animated dander, or susceptibility to cat scratch fever (we'll leave Mr. Nugent out of this one) ...where was I? Oh yeah, if I were to have a problem, I would have probably played more than just one game each of Tea Cup Croquet, Beach Bubble Frenzy and Sky Bubble Popper. So there. Nyah. It turns out I am pretty good at computer games designed for six-year-old girls. À vrai dire, je les domine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home