Sunday, January 21, 2007

The cat came back

Priceless. No not some credit card commercial quip. Sometimes the response to a practical joke is just priceless. I ran across some Hello Kitty bed sheets. They cost a mere ten bucks. I didn't think twice. I grabbed 'em. When I arrived home I immediately put them on my son's bed. The next visit would be special when he pulled back the blankets to go to bed. As I already wrote, it was priceless. Him: "What the...?" Me: "Now you can get in touch with your 10-year old female side. Or your feline side." I have encountered more cats recently. The Cat in the Hat, for example. I still have my Dr. Seuss books from my childhood. I cataloged them. The Library of Congress classes Dr. Seuss' works in the PZ call number range. Fiction and Juvenile Belles Lettres. Well, Dear Reader, I don't care for that schedule. So I found an author number for Dear Mr. Geisel. PS3513.E2. Cutter for individual works. A local cat-aloging decision. Sorry. Except for the Cat in the Hat Song Book. That's an ML number. Dr. Seuss didn't write the words anyway. I also added a new Pez dispenser to my collection. Diego, from Ice Age. A Saber-toothed Cat. I tried to give a link in the title of this post. Not to Ice Age. Not to Pez either. A link to a special place. Apparently one cannot do that. So, I'll say it again. The cat came back. It really did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home