Tuesday, January 15, 2008

You can have the big half

Ollie ollie oxen free. Or whatever variant you may or may not desire. This is a challenge. A taunt. A dare to comment. You know who you are. Who you'd like to be. Better than Anonymous. More so than Citizen. Citoyen, s'il te plaît, peur-être. Товарищ Чувак. Even better than the uncle-killing red monkey so eloquently immortalized by the Milk Shakes. Mmmmmm. Frosty chocolate milk shakes. I digress. But that implies that I in fact, ever, even once, gressed. Doesn't it? A great name crossed my path. A 100. First indicator 0. Oooooh. You know it's going to be good when the first indicator is zero. You really do. Trust me. "Rope-dancing monkey in the Hay-market." Quotes? Mine. Italics? Mine. Boldness? We can share. The monkey and me.


1 Comments:

Blogger Marion said...

100? 100? Was that monkey responsible for its image?

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home