Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Short enough for you?

Did you post anything? Well, not lately. Almost two weeks. I can't force it. I need inspiration. I don't want to feel obligated to write. I want to want to write. Believe me dear reader when I tell you that I have been thinking about it. I have also been busy. Pracrastinating as well. The imperative mood haunts me. The associated exclamation marks prick at my soul, a bit deeper with each passing day that I fail to write anything. An anarchist at heart, I see rules and expectations as things to be flouted. This is not to say that I ignore rules, or good suggestions for that matter. Don't play in traffic! Don't run with scissors! Do not pass go! Do not collect $200! Don't pick at it! Don't eat the yellow snow! Don't touch the tentacles! And sit up straight! All sound ideas. There's no point in asking, you'll get no reply. This is going to pinch a little. Because I said so!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home