Tuesday, June 03, 2008

It's a cloud

It rained all night. It rained this morning. It is raining right now. Softball practice this evening was in jeopardy. I always call Louie (not his real name) to consult about field conditions and such prior to canceling practice. We were in agreement. There should be no practice today. I called Peaches and sent the message to the Gummi Bears. But wait Dear Reader! There's more! Seems Louie banged up his knee at Saturday's tournament. My foot injury was aggravated as well. No, I am not done yet! To add insult to injury, Louie and I are are now tied in the Fantasy Baseball League. Tied for ninth place. Which is just a nice way of saying tied for tenth. As Louie's better half observed, we are not doing well, even in the armchair stuff. Sadness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home