Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Don't stare. I'm hideous.

Now I've gone and done it. Upon closer examination it is not all that impressive. Some bark. Very little bite. Maybe just some gumming. It does save me nine key strokes. Maybe ten. Maybe eleven. (I was told there wouldn't be any math). My first macro. My only macro. Precious little macro on a now unsupported system. Unsupported for a very very long time now. But, Dear Reader, it's mine! All mine! And you can't have any. Nosirreebobcattail. You may not. Why would you want it anyway? Behold the macro!

'MacroName:DeleteItemCallNo
'MacroDescription:Delete Item Call Number
sub main

dim CS as Object
set CS = CreateObject("Catme.Terminal")

CS.Send "0226\r"
CS.Send "27\r\r"
CS.Send "y"
CS.Send "qm"

end sub

OK. I went back and counted the keystrokes. It saves me eleven of 'em. I knew you were wondering. I just knew it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home